Monday 18 December 2017

MY Xmas present

Well if the kids got spoiled for Christmas, I got super spoiled! Nathan surprised me by having gone and ordered a - Thermomix!


We had talked about this ultimate German super kitchen gadget on and off since I went to the demo back in March, but had decided it was way, way too expensive. So I was really surprised when a big box turned up next to the tree, for me!

Since we were leaving for NZ shortly, I didn't have much time to play around with it. I did try it out though, as I really felt like having julgröt (=Christmas rice pudding) one day for lunch. Easy peasy to make in the Thermomix!



I also helped Linnea and we made some chocolate chip cookies with the help of the Thermomix. Yum!


Before leaving on holiday we invited the neighbours over for another trial run, and made both margaritas and daquiries. Both very good, but the strawberry margaritas were the winners..!



Oh I can see we will have lots of fun with this machine..!

No comments:

Post a Comment