Thursday 10 December 2015

A Christmas coffee morning

This morning I had a Christmas coffee morning at my house, with a few friends.


I had been wanting to bake and try some new Christmas recipes for a while, but I neither wanted to end up eating it all by myself, nor would we have had time to finish it all off before the holidays  - so I decided to invite some friends around to enjoy the festive baking with me instead!


I had made polkagris (a traditional Swedish red-and-white stripy hard candy) pannacotta, lussebullar, a saffron gooey cake and a gingerbread biscuit cheesecake. I must say, the gooey cake was the big winner (it was so yum!), even though it was all pretty tasty!




It was nice to get together before everybody takes off for the Christmas holidays, and I enjoyed having friends around to enjoy my festively decorated house!

No comments:

Post a Comment