Sunday 1 October 2023

Letters of Light debut

As I did the VIP-events for the previous temporary exhibition as the Stories of Paper and Impressionism, I am not the lead on Letters of Light. Obviously I have still studied it, in case I for some reason would be the only option when there is a request.

Last week I delivered my first two tours, a tour with the German Ladies group (as they had requested me specifically) and an external tour with the Swedish Ladies, in Swedish.


Always a bit of a challenge in Swedish, as all the studying I am doing is with French and English resources. The first tour(s) are also always a bit choppy, testing your knowledge and trying out your train of thoughts and your chosen route for the first time.



But I think it went pretty well, it is a beautiful exhibition to present!

No comments:

Post a Comment