Thursday 1 September 2022

Happy 15th!

I almost forgot - it's the blog birthday today! I only remembered as I got flashed some 'Memories' on Facebook. The blog is turning FIFTEEN!!! Can you believe it?!

I've been musing regularly for fifteen years now, about our daily life, the ups and downs, the big happenings and the small ones..! I am so happy to have this record, of all the best photos, and all the best stories! And as you might know, not only on the web, but every school year gets printed out as a book!


It ended up being per school year, as I started on the 1st of September, pretty much at the same time as school. Just random really, but now it suits rather well.

So how long will I go on? I don't know. For as long as I enjoy it, as I do write it mostly for myself! At least until Linnea leaves home as well I think. Like that, I have covered almost all of their childhood, and it will be a fantastic gift for them to look back at when they get their own kids.

For the first seven years the blog had another name (obviously, since we lived in another place) - Life in Brunei. If you are keen on reading how it all started, click away here and enjoy a blast from the past..!

No comments:

Post a Comment