Sunday 30 August 2020

Home quarantine halfway point

So we've reached the halfway point of our home quarantine, one week done, one week do go. I actually don't think it's that much of a hardship, I guess I'm a homebody at heart.

Some of my friends here have been extremely bored throughout their quarantine and found it dragged out. Of course it makes it easier to have older kids who are practically living their best life - being locked in their rooms, able to do whatever they want on unlimited screen time, day after day. That'll all change tomorrow when school starts of course, it'll all be good with some routine again.
I'm also grateful we are in our own home, with our own stuff. I have friends who recently did 14 days quarantine after arriving into Brunei, and they had to do it in a hotel room.

It feels a bit like I'm still on a trip though, as I'm staying in the guest room for this quarantine period. I kind of like having my very own bathroom, and sleep undisturbed - I might stay there!

No comments:

Post a Comment