Wednesday 4 December 2019

Countdown is on

December is already here and since the kids and I will spend some of it in Sweden this year, I put up all the Christmas decorations more than a week ago. I usually remove them straight after Boxing Day so to get to enjoy them at all, we started early this year! 

We have two countdown candles this year, this skinny one is in the kitchen which burns perfectly each days number during the time it takes for the kids to have breakfast in the morning. 
Then I have a fat one from Georg Jensen that I burn in the evenings, although I’ve only got two days down on that, it burns really slowly!


Linnea and I are also enjoying watching this years Swedish SVT calendar together as well. It’s really Christmassy this year which is nice. Countdown is on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment