Friday 28 June 2019

Zwifting

I've shown you the set up of my treadmill in the middle of the living room already, but since the first few sessions I've upped my game a bit. Or rather, Nathan has upped my game. That's what happens when you are married to Mr Gadget!


Yes have a look, I still have the fan going but also I have the Zwift on the big screen and the ironing board with my current tv-serie on the iPad next to me. It's all go go go! It's actually rather motivating to run around f.e New York, I keep thinking "let's keep going to that next light pole, let's keep going to that turn in the road" etc. (Zwift is a multiplayer online cycle and running program which enables users to train, compete and interact in a virtual world.)

To make it even better, while I was on my treadmill inside the other day, Nathan went on his trainer in the man cave outside. And for a short time (enough to grab this photo, ha ha!), we Zwifted together in the same world!


Zwift for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment