Monday 27 May 2019

Mother's Day 2019

It's tricky for our kids, keeping track for all the different Mother's Day that gets celebrated around them. Luckily for me, the Swedish Mother's Day is the last one up so I have plenty of time dropping enough hints to get celebrated!

Linnea had sorted a thoughtful gift while at the mall the other day, bath bombs that I love, and a hand sanitizer spelling out 'Many thanks'.
Both kids had written me beautiful cards, Lucas even did his in Swedish - and in the evening he also got put on cooking dinner. Lucas gave the Thermomix a swirl with dinner (he has only used it for baking previously) and served us steamed salmon with rice and cream dill sauce. Delicious!


And of course - a very Happy Mother's Day to my own lovely Mum too! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment